We are reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company especially for Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
Corporate Secretary (CS)
› Male/ Female, age min 35 years old.
› Education: min S-1 degree.
› Min. 5 year experience in corporate secretary.
› Competency in using various Computer and software.
› Proficient in both written and oral English.
› Knowledge able with BP Migas, EPC project for Oil & Gas Industry related or Petrochemical & chemical Plant related.
If you would like to take the challenges, please APPLY on line
Click : firstname.lastname@example.org or
Write the position code on top-left corner of the envelope to:
PT. JGC Indonesia
Ged JGC, Jl. TB Simatupang 7B - Jakarta 1340
• ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENTIAL
• ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
• ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD MENTION THE RELATED DISCIPLINE CODE
:: Oil and Gas Jobs
Kamis, 11 Agustus 2011
Diposkan oleh ** di 11.12
Dart Energy is a leading global company in coal bed methane (CBM) with a diversified portfolio of quality projects in attractive and high-growth markets. We have a strong presence and operate in eight countries – Australia, China, Indonesia, India, Vietnam and Europe (UK, Poland, Belgium) - with our head office in Singapore. We are currently undertaking an extensive work program to mature our portfolio in these countries.
Our current Indonesian interests include two CBM blocks in South Sumatra where we act as operator and one CBM block in East Kalimantan where we act as joint operator. Meanwhile, we continue to pursue high value CBM opportunities in Indonesia.
In order to succeed in maturing our current projects and grow our business, we would like to invite suitably qualified candidates to join our well experienced CBM team in Indonesia as:
(Job Code : 111/ID-6811)
Under the direction of the Exploration Manager and working closely with the drilling team, plan and implement exploration programs in a timely and effective manner. The candidate will be mainly Jakarta Office based but will be required to travel to project sites as required.
Education & Experiences Requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Geology, at least 8 year experience in Geoscience skills & application and minimum 4 year experience in petroleum geology of Oil & Gas.
• Familiar with well logging, drilling/testing operations, formation evaluations, sequence stratigraphy techniques and field development concepts.
• Future opportunity is to lead the development of a portfolio of exploration well program across Company s CBM blocks.
(Job Code : 112/ID-6811)
Under the direction of the Drilling Manager and working closely with the subsurface team, ensure the implementation of drilling programs in a safe, timely and cost effective manner. The position is mainly Field based, working on rostes.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Petroleum or Mechanical, at least 8 years of drilling experience in oil and gas and 3 year experience in supervising the drilling operations in accordance with good industry practice.
• Holding certificates on specific drilling training such as Blow Out Prevention and Well Control.
LEGAL & CONTRACT COORDINATOR
(Job Code : 113/ID-6811)
Under the direction of the Commercial & Legal Manager and working closely with the legal and procurement team in providing advise on legal and contract/ procurement matters related with all Company s business activities in a timely and effective manner. The candidate will be mainly Jakarta Office based but will be required to travel to project sites as required.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law with minimum 5 years experience in the field of law of oil and gas background and PSC terms.
• Capable of giving legal opinions (verbal / written) related legal services are handled, whether legal issues overseas and in Indonesia.
• Have a high understanding of International Law and familiar with AIPN model and PTK - 007.
• Must be able to offer direction and interpretation of current and emerging legal issues.
(Job Code : 114/ID-6811)
Under the direction of the Exploitation Manager and working closely with Subsurface and Operations teems to lead production operations in order to optimize production.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in related engineering discipline with at least 8 year s of production experience in oil and gas.
• Experience in Process Engineering and production facilities will be an advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application with a full detailed resume and your recent photograph, via e-mail to:
To know more about our company you are invited to visit www.dartenergy.com.au
The closing date not later than August 20, 2011. Kindly write the job code of position (in the bracket) you have applied in the e-mail subject.
Diposkan oleh ** di 11.08
Pearl Energy is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development and production activities in Southeast Asia. Pearl is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government, the United Arab Emirates. We are currently looking for Indonesian National candidates to fill in the following position in our Indonesia Business Unit:
Implement and execute the Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) framework, compliant to BPMIGAS and government regulations as well as Pearl policies, in order to enable the organization to systematically control safety, health and environmental risks against acceptable costs and as such contributing to a safe, occupational health and environmental responsible work environment.
Development of HSE Management System (OMF-Key process and Procedure), Regulatory compliance (HSE) Monitoring and Reporting, Project HSE assurance (etc.), Provide HSSE Coaching & Training, Environmental Permitting preparation and process.
For more information and to apply online please visit:
Applications will be closed August 21st, 2011.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified/short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
Diposkan oleh ** di 11.02
Kamis, 11 Juni 2009
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
a. Conducting Land Identification, Mapping and Assessment, and other relevant survey works under supervision of the Deputy Manager Land Acquisition to support Explorations, Projects, Operations and other Company Business purposes.
b. In coordination with Land Matters Team and other Department within the company to maintain communication and relation with local stakeholders (Local Government, Land Owners and Others) in executing Land Survey Works.
c. Supporting Land Management Team in collecting and updating any relevant data and information from the fields.
d. In coordination with Officer Land Acquisition to support Field Operation Management Team (Exploration and Exploitation) in handling Land issue in the fields under supervision of the Deputy Manager Land Acquisition.
a. Diploma in Technical (Polytechnic) as minimum.
b. Experience is very significant requirement. At least posses Five (5) years experience in Land Survey in the fields.
c. Has strong Technical skills in Survey Jobs.
d. Has strong team player and target oriented.
e. Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia (spoken and written).
f. Has commitment to promote Company Values and Ethics.
g. Familiar with ArcGIS database, Advance AutoCAD, Mapping system, Geodetic GPS and can operate the newest Sokkia Total Station equipment.
h. Willing to work under pressure in remote (bush) areas where facility is very limited.
i. Preferably has knowledge in Hydrographic, survey, i.e.: bathymetric, depth etc.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement to.
Expiry Date: June 24, 2009
Diposkan oleh ** di 14.36
A Jakarta based company with more than 29 years of experience in providing services to oil and gas industry in Indonesia.
We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position of:
1. Project Engineer & Project Manager
2. Mechanical/Piping Engineer & Coordinator
3. Civil Engineer & Coordinator
4. Geodetic Engineer
5. Rotating Equipment Engineer & Rotating Inspector
6. Electrical Engineer & Coordinator & Electrical Inspector
7. Instrument Engineer & Coordinator
8. Construction Coordinator
9. Safety Engineer & Coordinator and Safety Officer
10. SPV Piping
11. Inspector – Heavy Equipments
12. Inspector Scaffolding
13. Engineering Technician – Plant Engineering & Construction
14. Lead Drafter & Senior Drafter – Piping & Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, Civil
15. Material Coordinator & Assistant
16. Document Management Coordinator
17. Data Technician & General Helper
18. Enginer Planner
19. Contract Engineer
20. Cost Controller
21. QA/QC Field Coordinator & Inspector
22. Crane Inspector
23. Civil & Piping Inspector
24. Painting / Corrosion Inspector
25. Pressure Vessel Inspector
26. Radiographics Test Team
27. MPI, DPT, UTG, UT Falw, Hardness Test, UT - TOFD, Lixi Profiler
28. NDT Assistance
1. Min. D-3 or STM with experience in oil & gas and Geothermal Industry for offshore/onshore production facilities.
2. Basic Knowledge of Safety & Environment (LOTO, JSA, Hazard Analysis, permit System, Lifting, Rigging, Scaffolding, fire protection Hydrocarbon (1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25).
3. Basic knowledge Project Management, cost, schedule, resources, material & Familiar with API, ANSI, ASTM, ASME, AISC, ACI (1, 2, 3, 7, 13, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25).
4. Building design & construction as Project engineer (1, 2).
5. Knowledge Piping design & construction as Project engineer (1, 2).
6. Able to operate certain structural design software (SACS, SAP) and General Civil design (3).
7. Soil engineering and Geodetic modeling software (4).
8. 2 years as rotating engineering at oil & gas or other industry & familiar with int. standar for vibration (5).
9. Understanding of PFD, P&ID (6, 7, 13, 14, 21) and knowledge of PLC, MMI and DCS (7).
10. Experience in Equipments/Heavy Equipment maintenance or inspection (11).
11. Hold a valid certificate as Scaffolding Inspector (12).
12. Advance in operating CAD 2007 and familiar with mechanical & piping standard i.e : ANSI, IEC (14).
13. Able to develop Material Tracking System & undertand standar procedure for material ordering, delivering, checking and receiving. (15)
14. Knowledge in Information Technology and document management system (16)
15. Certified NDT (DPT, MPI and UT all level II ASNT). (21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28)
16. FSWP as needed (23, 27)
17. Fluent in English and MS. Office, MS. Project and Applied Project Management knowledge.
Please provide a covering letter and resume to:
PT. Supraco Indonesia
Gd. Radiant Utama
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24
Email : email@example.com
Expiry Date: June 24, 2009
Diposkan oleh ** di 14.35
OFFSHORE MARINE COMPANY SEEKS THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Port Captain
You will monitor the daily operation of our vessels and be willing to travel as required. Previous experience as a Master or Chief Officer on board necessary
2. Technical Superintendent
You must possess full knowledge of marine equipment and be able to troubleshoot. Willing to travel. Previous experience as a Chief Engineer on board necessary
3. Port Engineer
You must possess full knowledge of marine equipment and be able to troubleshoot. Willing to travel. Previous experience as a First Engineer on board necessary
4. Vessel Support Engineer
You will provide technical support for our fleet, prepare docking budgets arid supervise docking. Willing to travel
5. Technical and System Officer
You will be responsible to operate a computerized Planned Maintenance System and implement on board the vessel
6. Port Electrician
You will be inquired to troubleshoot and repair electrical problems on board the vessel. Previous experience necessary.
7. Maintenance engineer
You will be required to repair and overhaul vessel machinery. Willing to travel. Previous experience necessary
8. Project Supervisor
You must have shipbuilding experience to supervise the building of new vessels. Willing to travel.
9. Marketing & Tender Officer
You must be able prepare snip lender documents for the Oil and Gas Industry, liaise with multinational clients Previous experience necessary.
10. Logistic Manager
You will be responsible to lead a team to procure vessel parts and equipment. Must be cost conscious and be able to meet strict deadlines. Previous experience necessary.
Excellent salary and benefits package offered for the right person
Please submit your application, CV and recent photograph within 2 weeks to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (not more then 300 kb)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Expiry Date: June 20, 2009
Diposkan oleh ** di 14.34
New Exciting career opportunities in KUWAIT for Oil & Gas Professionals
KUWAIT OIL COMPANY (K.S.C)
Is the major oil and gas corporation in the State of Kuwait. KOC handles both upstream and downstream activities within Kuwait The Company is seeking experienced personnel to fill the following positions: Known as the Pearl of the Arabian Gulf Kuwait has both a cosmopolitan and traditional society in which the new employees will find welcoming people and a safe environment in which to work and live. The country has no sales or income taxes and the State is enjoying a boom in the building of modern infrastructure of Shops, School and Houses.
SENIOR PETROLEUM ENGINEER
SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER
Selected candidates will be invited for INTERVIEW by KOC delegates.
Shorlisted candidates wilt be notified of the date & venue of interview.
To view detailed job descriptions and to apply online please logon to
Send a copy of your resume to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Barfo Mahdi Ltd
JL Asem Baris Raya, No. 3 Kebon Baru, Tebet, Jakarta 12830
Expiry Date: June 20,2009
Diposkan oleh ** di 14.32
We are vessel owner and operator who servicing offshore oil company, needed Deck/Engine Officer and Port Engineer with following criteria:
1. Having good attitude and mannerism, willing to work hard and good responsibility.
2. Certificate compliance with STCW 1995.
3. Familiar with ISM Code and reporting system.
4. Capable to operate computer specially Windows and MS Office.
5. Capable to use English in oral and written.
6. Offshore working experienced more preferable.
I. DECK OFFICERS (CODE: DO)
- Certificate ANT I/II/III
- Endorsement at least valid for 1 year.
- ORU/GMDSS valid for 1 year.
- BST, AFF, SCRB, Radar and Arpha Simulator, SSO and MC certified.
II. ENGINE OFFICERS (CODE: EO)
- Certificate ANT I/III
- Endorsement at least valid 1 year.
- BST, AFF, SCRB and MC certified.
III. PORT ENGINEER (CODE: PE)
- Mechanical/Electrical background.
- S1 University degree or ATT II certificate.
- CAT Marine Engine maintenance experienced more preferable.
- Good administration and reporting capability.
- Station in the office and travel vessel to vessel.
Submit your application, photograph, copy of certificates and CV to
PO. BOX. 121 JKPHW 10120
and put the code on the envelope latest on 30 June 2009.Deck
Diposkan oleh ** di 14.31
PT Petrosea Tbk is a multidisciplinary engineering, construction and contract mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 37 years. Currently, we are seeking people to fill the position:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 5years experienced as Contracts Engineer
• Computer literate, fluent English - oral & written
Send your complete CV En English with recent photograph to: email@example.com
Put CE as the subject.
Expiry Date : June 20, 2009
Diposkan oleh ** di 14.29
Sabtu, 30 Mei 2009
All over the world we look for people who share our ambition to be competitive, successful and a force for good.
If you share these values with us, then our exploration and production business in Indonesia are calling for YOU.
Applications are now open to join Tangguh LNG as:
Senior Turn Around (TAR) Scheduler
* Demonstrate leadership and commitment to develop good safety behaviours.
* Delivering optimized Turn Around preparation and execution as per the approved performance target .
* Creating and optimizing the integrated turnaround schedule.
* Delivering Integrated Turn Around schedule/ planning and contributing to the Production Efficiency Improvement (PEI) intiative.
* Planning and scheduling all major, minor and bulkwork task/activity.
* Monitor and provide feed back of Turn Around work packages alocation.
* Coordinate an optimized solutions in term of priority and schedule in case of there is conflicting requests from Operations or others.
* Acts as a coordinator for collation and submission of all neccesssary reports to Turn Around Manager and above.
* Propose the Turn Around Projects forecast.
* Identify and monitor the agreed schedule & cost reduction initiatives.
* Monitor budget expenditure to achieve maximum value of perfomance delivery.
* Where appropriate provide coaching and advice on the planning, scheduling, preparation and execution of Turn Around Integrated Team for Operation or other related teams.
Please go to: www.bp.com/careers/indonesia , go to “view jobs” and click on the job you wish to apply to submit your interest.
All of the roles above are Papua site based positions on a 28-day rotation work pattern. There may be a requirement to spend periods in the Jakarta office.
Applications close: June 13, 2009
BP is an equal opportunity employer
Diposkan oleh ** di 13.00